carpe diem

where to go now?

Monday, December 1, 2008

should I tell?

He is away, and I miss him, and have written to him several times, but haven't told him yet about this blog. Does that omission count as a sin of omission?

I haven't done anything yet, the failure to tell isn't that big a deal.

But I should have told him that I started a new blog. Should have said "hey Master, guess what? I decided to write a blog."

But before I do that, I want to decide what I want this blog to be. Do I want it to be a refuge from him? Do I want it to be a place where I can talk about him, say horrible nasty mean stuff about him when I want to, when I need to? Or do I want it to be more dignified than that? A place where I don't wash all my dirty laundry for all the world to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment