carpe diem

where to go now?

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Volunteering

I spent this morning doing a volunteer thing.

Which was really nice and completely exhausting.

And now I just want a nap.

And I feel very very happy that I did it. And that it's over.

I was in charge of organizing this event, and I wasn't sure how well it was going to go, or whether all my volunteers would show up (only one didn't show!) and whether everyone would like my volunteer thing. Because I'm such a pleaser, I worry about people LIKING everything.

So it was good. It went well. It's over.

I made some friends, and did some good and taught some stuff and worked with kids and ... It was good. 

And I'm sooooooo tired.


1 comment:

  1. So this Pleasing thing is not just in the sub realm?

    It's nap time here too.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete